Ginger Mint Lemonade
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh ginger chopped
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups water boiling
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- ice cubes
- fresh mint leaves
- lemon slices
- Combine chopped mint, ginger, and honey in medium bowl.
- Add boiling water. Let steep 30 minutes.
- Strain into 4-cup glass measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract liquid. Add lemon juice and enough cold water to measure 4 cups total.
- Pour into a pitcher, cover and refrigerate. This can be made a day in advance. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, fill glasses with ice cubes. Add lemonade. Garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices. Take a sip and enjoy the flavor and the health benefits!