- 1 package Wilton melting chocolate
- 24 fresh strawberries
- mini chocolate chips or chocolate frosting in piping tube
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. (Tip: Wilton makes disposable melting trays that makes clean up easy. Find them at Michaels or JoAnn Fabrics).
- Place a large piece of wax or parchment paper on a flat surface.
- Dip strawberries in the melted chocolate, allowing the excess chocolate to drip off before setting them on the parchment paper.
- If you’re using chocolate chips, place the chocolate chips as eyes and a mouth before the chocolate coating has hardened. If using frosting, you can wait until the coating has hardened before adding a mouth and nose.