Interested in contributing content related to chronic pain and illness? We welcome your ideas and are currently accepting guest posts! We ask that all contributors follow the guest blog guidelines below:
- Please send new and original content only.
- Please submit an idea before submitting your content. The subject of your submission must relate to physical or mental/emotional pain and/or the management of said pain.
- Once your idea is accepted, please make sure your word count is from 850 – 1,200.
- We reserve the right to edit for style, tone, voice, clarity, etc.
- Pain Resource reserves the right to edit linked research as needed to ensure only the most accurate, relevant and credible information is cited.
- Please provide a link to your source by hyperlinking it in a few words within the sentence.
- Please avoid using phrases such as (but not limited to) “according to” and “this study from _____ notes that” when possible. Instead, note the important information and then hyperlink the source in the sentence.
- It may be necessary to cite names when referring to direct quotes/testimonials though. Please use your best judgement when this is the case.
- You may include 1 link to your own blog within your submission. All other external links should be timely and can include the following source types:
- 1 or more internal links from painresource.com; and
- Credible news organizations (e.g. LA Times, CNN, Chicago Tribune, etc); and/or
- Associations that provide information/statistics on the topic at hand (e.g. American Chronic Pain Association, American Heart Association, etc); and/or
- Government agencies/departments (e.g. CDC, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, etc); and/or
- Peer-reviewed research articles; and/or
- Personal blogs for the purpose of sharing testimonials about others who are living with and managing chronic pain.
Ready to submit your idea?
We’re looking for guest blogs that are inspirational, informative and empowering. That can include personal and success stories, as those inspire others living with chronic pain.
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.
Please remember to submit your idea before writing the content. While we do fact check every post, we ask that you do your due diligence as well.
Please include a photo and a 3-5 sentence author bio about yourself with your submission. Once your post is published, we hope you will share it in with your social media followers, newsletter subscribers, etc.
If you are looking for information on sponsored posts for promotional, public relations or SEO benefits, please visit our Condition Specific Advertising page to learn more.
About Pain Resource
Pain Resource is an online publication designed to empower, inspire and support people who live with chronic pain.