Guest Blog Post
Supercharge Your Content Strategy with Our Guest Blogging Service! Elevate your online presence and authority by purchasing our guest blog product. Gain access to high-quality, niche-relevant opportunities to enhance your brand’s reach and influence. Explore our guest blogging service today!
- Disclaimer: We add a disclaimer or label that clearly identifies the content as paid or sponsored. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires disclosure of any material connection between an advertiser and a publisher, and failure to disclose such a connection could result in legal consequences.
- Content guidelines: Establish clear guidelines for the type of content that Pain Resource will accept, and ensure that it aligns with Pain Resource brand and values. This can include guidelines around language, tone, and formatting, as well as any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Use of images and external links: If sponsors plan to use images or external links to the sponsor’s website, it’s important to ensure that the content is in compliance with any copyright or trademark laws. Pain Resource will use the “nofollow” attribute for any external links, as this can help prevent issues with search engine optimization and ensure that the links are not perceived as endorsements.
- Pricing: Pain Resource often offers package deals or discounts for bulk purchases.
The key to successfully selling advertorials or blog posts on the Pain Resource website is to establish clear guidelines and practices that are in line with your brand and values, and that provide value to both (sponsors and your readers). We can build a sustainable and profitable revenue stream while maintaining the trust and loyalty of our audience.
Guest Blog Guidelines
We ask that all contributors follow the guest blog guidelines below:
Subject and style guidelines
- Please send new and original content only.
- Please submit an idea before submitting your content. The subject of your submission must relate to physical or mental/emotional pain and/or the management of said pain.
- Once your idea is accepted, please make sure your word count is from 750 – 1,500.
- We reserve the right to edit for style, tone, voice, clarity, etc.
- Pain Resource reserves the right to edit linked research as needed to ensure only the most accurate, relevant and credible information is cited.
- Please provide a link to your source by hyperlinking it in a few words within the sentence.
- Please avoid using phrases such as (but not limited to) “according to” and “this study from _____ notes that” when possible. Instead, note the important information and then hyperlink the source in the sentence.
- It may be necessary to cite names when referring to direct quotes/testimonials though. Please use your best judgment when this is the case.
- You may include one link to your own blog/site within your author bio.
- Please do not include promoted links in guest blogs. If you would like to include such a link, we are happy to work with you on creating a sponsored post.
- All external links used for reference in your content should be timely and can include the following source types:
- at least 1 internal link from painresource.com; and
- Credible news organizations (e.g. LA Times, CNN, Chicago Tribune, etc); and/or
- Associations that provide information/statistics on the topic at hand (e.g. American Chronic Pain Association, American Heart Association, etc); and/or
- Government agencies/departments (e.g. CDC, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, etc); and/or
- Peer-reviewed research articles; and/or
- Personal blogs for the purpose of sharing testimonials about others who are living with and managing chronic pain
Ready to submit your idea?
We’re looking for guest blogs that are inspirational, informative and empowering. That can include personal and success stories, as those inspire others living with pain.
Please remember to submit your idea before writing the content. While we do fact check each submission, we ask that you do your due diligence as well.
Please include a photo and a 3-5 sentence author bio about yourself with your submission. Once your post is published, we hope you will share it in with your social media followers, newsletter subscribers, etc.
If you are interested in submitting posts with links to promote a product, please visit our Condition Specific Advertising page to learn more.
About Pain Resource
Pain Resource is an online publication designed to empower, inspire and support people who live with chronic pain.