Soothing Quinoa Cereal
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or rice milk
- 1/3 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt
- maple syrup or raw honey optional, to sweeten
- toasted walnuts, almonds, granola or berries optional
- In a small or medium saucepan set to medium-high heat, bring the milk to a boil.
- Once the milk comes to a boil, add the quinoa flakes, pomegranate seeds and a pinch of salt. Turn off the heat and stir a few times.
- Allow cereal to sit for 3 minutes. Stir cereal one last time to make it thicker.
- Scoop cereal into bowl and drizzle with maple syrup or honey. Add desired toppings
- Advertisement -