With many people entertaining at home this Halloween, it is important you present healthy and even gluten free options for treats.
Our baked sweet potato chip recipe is a crowd pleaser while offering a healthy alternative to processed treats such as candy and fried snacks.
Be sure and tell us about your favorite healthy Halloween recipes in the comment section below.
Spooky Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 lrg Sweet Potato
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tbsp Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Thoroughly wash and scrub the sweet potato
- Place sweet potato on a cutting board and slice into thin circles
- Place sweet potato slices onto a cookie sheet
- Cover sweet potato slices with oil, cinnamon, and salt
- Shake and stir slices of potatoes so thoroughly covered in seasoning
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Let the sweet potato slices cool for 10 minutes then enjoy!
Do you have any healthy Halloween recipes to share?
p class=”p3″>Share away in the comments section below.
Are you on Facebook?
Join our online community by clicking here.