- 1 cup chunky tomato sauce
- 1 cup grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast diced (about 2 small breasts)
- 1 cup broccoli rinsed, chopped and cooked
- 2 Tbsps grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil rinsed, dried and chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 4 6.5 inch whole-wheat pitas
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°F.
For each pizza, spread ¼ cup tomato sauce on a pita and top with ¼ cup chicken, ¼ cup broccoli, ½ tablespoon parmesan cheese, and ¼ tablespoon chopped basil.
Place pitas on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for about 5–8 minutes until golden brown and chicken is heated through. Serve immediately.